Monday, April 16, 2007

Just a short welcome note...


To and For all who visited this web blog,


Tujuan aku create this blog BUKANLAH, I repeat, NOT to replace exisiting mailing group yang telah ada years back since when, I can't recall clearly. Aku kesian kat Azerun & Cik Li yang bersengkang bijik mata (daily affairs I guess?) going through our emails for potential "spam".


Untuk hangpa yang dah pernah jadi "BLOGGERS" tu, is time to put back your cap again. Let us make it happens! Nostalgia-nostalgia zaman silam (Hitam Putih Kehidupan) kita ada kalanya disebarkan ke semua orang. Make our existency felt by others. Takkanlah selamanya dok jadi cam makan maggi dalam pantry je kot? Nampak member mai... TUIII... so that your "beloved" friend won't get the chance to even "smell" your cooking.


Okaylah... Aku malas nak cerita panjang-panjang... I am sure that "the best storyteller" is out there... waiting to hit the road soon.


"Nyamuk!" - Mr. Oh Eng Cheng, Mod Math teacher 1986-1988
Once a STARian, always a STARian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, where are the posts?

Anonymous said...

hey im interested to join this school i and my friend so how is life there girls can join or not i have many question in my head pls contact me in (sillentcool.kumaa@gmail.com)thank you...